I. Personal Information Collected by Our Website
When registering, ordering, sending an email to our accounts, or submitting any form on our website, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other details to help assist us in serving your request.
II. Use of Personal Information
We may use personal information collected through our website for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience on our website, and deliver content that relates to your interests.
- To improve our website in an effort to better serve and support our visitors.
- To assist us in provider the best possible customer service responses.
- To administer a contests, promotion, survey, or other website feature.
- To send periodic emails for which you have agree to receive through our opt-in newsletter system.
III. Protection of Personal Information
We’ve taken the following steps to protect your personal information that is received through our website:
- Our website is scanned periodically for security issues and code vulnerabilities.
- Our website is scanned periodically for malware infections.
- We do not store personal information on our web server.
- We do not currently engage in online credit card transactions.
V. Third-Party Disclosure
We will never sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to any third party without your express consent and authorization.
VI. Third-Party Links
Our website may feature links to third-party products or services. These third-party websites have separate, independent privacy policies, and we have no responsibility or liability for any content or activities contained within those websites.
We use Google Analytics for tracking our website traffic statistics. When you visit our webpages, the code we use to pass your information along to Google’s Analytics tracking service, may be used by Google to customize advertisements that you will see on other websites.
Our website is not marketed to children under the age of 13.
IX. Fair Information Practices
In accordance with Fair Information Practices, in the event of any data breach where personal information may have been compromised, we will attempt to notify any affected users within 1 business day.
X. CAN-SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a United States federal law that establishes guidelines for the use of commercial email messages, and gives recipients the right to have email activity cease when received from abusive sources. In accordance with this act, we adhere to the following policies:
- We do not use false, misleading subjects or email addresses.
- We include the physical address of our business on our website and most email communications.
- Honor all opt-out/unsubscribe requests from our email newsletter system.
- We provide a fast, one-click removal link at the bottom of every newsletter email.
XI. Contact Us
Hampton’s Landing Marina
ADDRESS: 16205 Neabsco Rd, Woodbridge, VA 22191
WEBSITE: Contact Page